View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 03:45 PM
nxtech3
VIP & Proud Member of CBM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: i've lost my pre... my sprint 30 day trial is now over?

the cancellations department has nothing to do with returns, especially if you bought the phone from a store, one of the policies for returning devices is they must be deactivated before the return is approved. So if you call and cancel, how do they know you didnt bring the phone back to the store????

I added a new line of service to get a TP, did a flip-flop between the numbers on my account. Wasnt happy so i called and cancelled the new line of service within 30 days. i forgot to return the device to the store within 30 days, but was never charged anything extra, i just never got my mail in rebate.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"

Last edited by nxtech3; 06-30-2009 at 03:48 PM.