View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 02:33 PM
lefty11
Regular 'Geeker

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well unfortunately I am a Hava user/ I have the wireless HD Hava unit. It works very well with desktops and laptops, but I would reconsider before dumping the money in order to utilize on your mobile device. I have used it on xv6700 and my current mogul. It locks up on the Mogul often, and the support on the Hava is very very weak. Also the player for your mobile device is only an evaluation copy and tells you at the launch every time with an audio insert. The video is never totally smooth even over wifi. The audio is even worse unless using earphones. Even then it is subpar. The mobile player has no real adjustments other than screen controls such as brightness, contrast , etc. There is no speed control for streaming or any audio choices . Basically , I can tell you the Hava sucks for mobile use if you are looking to use it regularly. I have not used Slingbox but can only imagine it must be better. If anyone else has had REAL success with Hava please message me, because this thing is a POS in my opinion