View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 02:13 PM
Rourke Swift
Regular 'Geeker

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Noobish signal quality question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungpao View Post
That was my thought too. But hey, who am I? Certainly not the cellphone programmer. Although I'm reading into the whole cellular radio thing and wondering if that'll help "me" out. I read that I can use a verizon radio with a sprint plan but i'm still trying to figure this stuff out. Took a while before i jumped into the whole rom business...
I think checking out a couple different radios is a good idea. You can use any of the 9 radios in this thread on your phone; while they're branded by the provider they came from, they're actually just general software instructions for your phone's radio and don't effect who you get your service from.