View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 05:42 AM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I need help understanding all the terms here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTC_Noob View Post
I will try out alot of the roms here and let everyone know which i like the best for me and why.

You guys might this is stupid but I really want a rom with backlight settings. I sometimes use my phone when I am in a room that isnt to bright and the screen is way to bright for me in those situations and I always dim the backlight. Plus, the battery last longer like that.

does anyone know off hand which roms support backlight settings?
I am new too, but have flashed 11 different ROMs on the US Cellular TP. All the ones I have tested have controls to adjust the back-light. So you shouldn't have a problem there. I can't tell you which one is the best, and after 11 flashes I don't think I found the perfect ROM yet. But there is always hope for tomorrow. I have gotten so good at flashing that in less than a half hour my phone is sync, all address, calendars, games personalization everything is together.