View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 11:59 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: dead pixels on pre screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Man!! I've heard they're starting to be a lil stingy on returns now. They have a fix supposeably thats worked for quite a few people posted on pre central forums you mighy wanna check it out its a video on youtube you gotta play a few timed. Its in the "Palm Pre" forum at pre central,the title is dead pixels fixed!! Or something to that nayure.
I'm more concerned with the deteriorating condition of my slider. An authorized tech at a franchise store tightened some screws for me while I was in there today, which didn't fix it, then when I went back to the corporate store, as he advised, to get a replacement, they tried to tell me that what the tech had done had made my phone ineligible for a replacement... and on and on... I have to go back tomorrow and talk to the manager at the corporate store.