View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 11:46 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: dead pixels on pre screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Oh ok, thx bonz. Don't have that problem I think I'm one of the few that got lucky and got a pretty good device. I just wish we'd start seeing some apps already. I miss my slingplayer!!!!!
I have one dead pixel on my current unit, but it's up at the top in the taskbar and I don't even notice it so I'm willing to live with that but my slider is separating from the back on this one and I had one hulba time in the Sprint store trying to figure out what we were going to do. I won't get into that story though.