View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WebOS 1.0.4 just released

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan7467 View Post
Not really a bad thing in the end, since that is a security vulnerability.
No, that is definitely a bad thing. They can't address the multitude of open issues that are being discussed on the Palm forums, but they sure are on top of locking out 3rd party development... they just figured out the email install technique a few days ago and Palm is already on it. What other issues are they going to address that quickly I wonder?

So much for Palm embracing open source style 3rd party development.

I think I am done with this device.