View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 02:44 PM
MadlyAlive
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: sprint self service not self anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuuuuts View Post
so with this self service, do we need approval from tech support such as some code or anything like that?

i've had issues with our two phones, power off randomly, freezing a lot lately. Both phones are the stock sprint roms.

Would I be able to fill out the info and have sprint send me 2 phones? I've been to the repair stores and they take several hours to diagnose the problem, and just waiting to speak to a tech takes forever too.

thanks
As long as you have Sprint Insurance you can process your claim online. They don't require any reference or ticket number when going through the process. I had no issues replacing my phone last week. Submitted Thursday morning, shipped Thursday evening and on my doorstep Friday afternoon.

I charged my $100 deductible to my Sprint bill so I didn't even need to get up for my wallet.