View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 12:55 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Finally- A Working Flipping White Clock "THAT FLIPS UP" to see more appointmants

If you're speaking to my cabs, all I've done is recolored the numbers/flips on the original clock posted... no other changes were made by me so I don't have a ready answer as to how many appointments show, only that the clock will flip to the small clock and the date/alarm is below the numbers rather than on top.

BrennB
This post has been thanked 1 times.