View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 07:16 AM
flipzmode
VIP Member

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overflow of information...need a bit of direction :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorious View Post
Awesome, thanks for the info! I will probably give Mighty a shot in a couple of days. Right now I've flashed a few other ROMS and was very impressed with Energy's speed. I'm going to test things out for a few days just to see how bad the battery life is. In terms of bloat, Energy is right up there, but flashing it gave me a good idea of what apps I want, and I what I should avoid...considering he has practically everything in there .
I used to be in the same boat as you. I also had a Mogul and was obsessed with using kitchens and light roms to have the absolute least amount of crap on there. I can tell you now, having used my Touch Pro for a while, that the light roms make me sad. Haha. I have been using Energy for a bit and I love it. I have tried a couple of roms since then and I feel like they are just missing stuff. Energy rom has almost every single thing I need!

I have found that I don't need to be as picky as I was with the Mogul, because the Touch Pro runs everything so much better.