View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 10:22 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Overflow of information...need a bit of direction :)

MightROM 5 Lite - http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695

1. Excellent battery life - I can take my TP off the charger at 6:30 AM and put back on at midnight and still have 30-50% battery life (and I use my phone pretty much all day).
2. Speed is incredible (be sure to set your pagepool properly to avoid memory leaks, or soft reset frequently). UI is MUCH more finger-friendly.
3. Stability is awesome. I've seen many people not wanting to go w/ WM6.5 because of the lack of stability. This is the only 6.5 ROM I've tried and I've had no trouble at all with it being instable.
4. GPS - Not sure. I haven't had the chance to check into this, though I havent seen anyone having trouble so it should be good. lordshadowz posted a pretty awesome guide on optimizing MightROM 4 & 5.
5. Up to date HTC apps - check. TF3D/TF3D2 is not included in the Lite version of MightyROM 5
6. WM 6.5 - check. And it's WAY better than 6.1 Much more finger-friendly and manageable. The only thing that can be somewhat inconvenient is the start menu, as it doesn't have any oraginzation to it. However, there's an app called reStart which you can organize your Start menu any way you want it. Here's the link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379
7. Software - The Lite version of this ROM is pretty bare bones. This makes it easier to keep the device cleaned up and only have the apps you're going to use on there. Most of the basic apps are included.

Hope that helps!