View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 04:59 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: using apps with classic palm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly48237 View Post
okay, just one more question. when I look, I see more than just one Prc file. Do I copy all of them? or just the main one.... for example: RescoViewer.prc is the one I copied. but there are also other prc files, like: icon cache.prc, Photo.prc, tips.prc, tutorial1.prc, and tutorial2, 3, and 4. Do I need to copy those too?..... And thanks again for your help.
They are just additional related apps. Copy them if you want. example... tips.prc is probably a help file.