View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 03:45 PM
mikejones13
Almost a VIP

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overflow of information...need a bit of direction :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorious View Post
just an update folks, I've tried several roms now. I have to say, I'm very impressed with the speed, yet I wish I could pick and choose some apps. Would be nice if he released an OEM pack such as Mighty with his tweaks, or perhaps a kitchen! Does anyone have any real info regarding some of the tweaks and packages Energy uses?

Just a guess but did you PM Energy? That would be your best bet or read his whole thread. Mods plz move this thread to the General Section. THANX
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.