View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:35 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: using apps with classic palm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelly48237 View Post
How do you use apps with classic palm? I can't figure out how to move the apps to the phone because the palm pre doesn't hotsync. I thought that I could just copy and paste... but that isn't working either because it won't allow me to copy out of the install folder on palm desktop. The program I am trying to install is resco photo viewer and explorer
You copy the original Prc file to the ClassicApps>PALM>Launcher folder on your Pre via USB connection with your PC.

http://www.motionapps.com/classic/su...pps-in-classic

*edit* Note that the "rom updater" mentioned in the link is obsolete with the most current version of Classic. Just drop the files in the folder.