View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 05:44 AM
ou2mame
i don't miss blackberry

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Palm OS on Touch Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
So why can we run android then??
lol, yeah.. last i heard, the screen has been working fairly well. its not the screen, its the everything else actually. speaker doesn't work, mic doesn't, phone radio (cdma, gsm works), among other things. its not the screen, its just that the drivers don't exist yet. once htc releases an android phone built on something that uses similar parts to the touch pro, and with some luck of backward compatibility, we should see some noticable improvements in the progress. the way it looks now though, we're looking at at least a few months for the gsm version to be ready to actually be a phone, and at least 6 months for cdma, if not longer. and i don't know about the rest of you, but i'll be rocking a touch pro 2 by then, but i would really like to see webos hit a real phone with a real keyboard, hopefully by the time i get a tp2.