Thread: my rom
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 05:08 AM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: my rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali3nfr3ak View Post
"You MUST have radio 3.4+ and Cokemans Unlocker/Bootloader for the rom To Work Right."

if you download this rom, and im asumming it is gps enabled you will need to unlock with imcokemans 2.31 unlocker NOT .41

you should also add "your device = your responsibility"
Good advice ali3n freak.
I would definitely add those things theintrospect,
or should I call you TI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theintrospect View Post
i am going to post one more time. i don't understand why it keeps getting pulled off of here. would someone please tell me why?

*UPDATED*WM6.1*V1.2*CricketROMvogue+ArcsoftMMSfix+ CricketCarriercab *Toshia's V1.0 & V1.2(Updated 6-10-09) WM6.1w/m2dCricketROM(vogue)+CricketArcsoftMMS/WAPfix+dcdCricketCarriercab+BasicInstructions*

This is the second edition to my rom (fixed a few issues and it runs a little smother). I would like some of you to try it out if you would like. Please give feedback so I can improve/fix/or add anything else. Here's the link

Toshia'sWM6.1V1.2CricketROM(vogue)+CricketArcsoftM MSfixWAPSettings+dcdCricketCarriercab+BasicInstruc tions
[Get the latest zipped file (6-10-09) for V1.2 everything you need is zipped in that, including basic instructions]

You MUST have radio 3.4+ and Cokemans Unlocker/Bootloader for the rom To Work Right.

Here is a list of some of the programs i have included on it....
*abcpower-it monitors your power useage
*adobe reader le
*audio manager
*google maps
*gpsviewer
*icontacts-like the contact app on the i phone
*livemedia
*mp3trimmer-to make your own ringtones
*m2dc-customize M2D
*s2p-slide 2 play
*sktools
*slide2view
*spritebackup
*tcpmp-play virtually any media file
*tvguide
*yahoo go
*opera browser
*pandora radio
*a few games

To get MMS and EVDO to fully work on Cricket refer to RyanMogul's PST settings for Cricket

This one is obviously for Cricket but if you need carrier cabs from another carrier just send me a pm and I can link them for you and change the carrier on the rom itself.

I look forward to any feedback from anyone who gives it a try. Thanks to RyanMogul and mattsm for showing me the ropes and getting me started. I learned alot from you guys, +cred.
Always nice to have more rom chefs. Welcome.